Tarantula Hawk Wasps: Startling or Stunning?

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been volunteering with the Arizona Wildlife Federation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to educating, inspiring, and assisting individuals and organizations to value, conserve, enhance, manage, and protect wildlife and wildlife habitat.  Through this volunteer work, I am able to reach more people with my writing and make a larger impact in the world of conservation.

I recently wrote a piece spotlighting my favorite native insect, the tarantula hawk wasp!  I've written about these wasps before on this blog, and I will always jump at any chance to educate more people about these beautiful misunderstood creatures.  Click the link below to read:

Tarantula Hawk Wasps: Startling or Stunning?



Photo by Alex Bickers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diversity of Nature

"What is THAT?!" - Unique Wildlife of the Southwest Unveiled!

Under the Cover of Nightfall